Full Service Planning & Event Styling
The Aubergine Package
This is the day you‟ve been dreaming of since you became engaged…..exquisite flowers, a gorgeous wedding gown, great-tasting cake. It is a celebration of your love. It is a time to share with your closest family and friends, committing each moment to memory to treasure forever.
It is said that it takes approximately 200 hours to plan a wedding. Most couples don‟t have that much vacation time accrued, and if you do – save it for the honeymoon! Besides, you are too busy with your career and other personal projects to lose sleep. Planning your wedding should be an exciting experience! It is not a time to feel stressed or unhappy while running around trying to tend to the myriad of details that need to be taken care of.
You may have graduated from one of the universities on “Tobacco Road” and have decided to host your wedding at or near your alma mater. Whether you‟ve moved away from the area or have started a successful career close-by, you don‟t have to waste time searching the internet, cold-calling or going door-to-door to find reliable wedding professionals. With Bliss by Sam as your local liaison, you can trust and have complete confidence that you will be guided throughout the entire planning process.
Remember – we‟re the experts. Time constraints, to-do lists and deadlines are virtually non-existent. You will be granted access to a web-based collaboration and communication tool so we can all stay on the same page and allow you to maintain control of your wedding.
The design and execution of every wedding depends greatly on the team of professionals chosen to bring it all to life. We’ll meet so that we can get to know you on a more personal level, gain a complete understanding of exactly how you envision your wedding day, and set a realistic budget. Again, our web-based collaboration tool features an online “Ideas & Inspiration Board”. This will allow us to save, manage and share notes, ideas, images, links and other electronic tidbits.
Our focus on your wedding day is giving you personal attention while ensuring all the logistics are coordinated. Because of this, we feel that it is best to partner with event design professionals who are experts in aesthetics. We have built excellent partnerships with reputable designers and have found that this division of labor is a win-win for you! You get the best of both worlds. Neither design nor coordination logistics loses focus because they are both equally important and given proper attention. This partnership ensures that all of your design and coordination needs are covered so you can relax and enjoy your day!
Since we are knowledgeable about which event locations and professionals are the most reliable and offer the best quality and value, you will be matched with those whose expertise and personality align with your preferences, personality and budget. As a result of this process, you will have a dedicated design team to flawlessly execute your wedding day dreams.
Once you have chosen your design team, our collaborative process will begin with you in mind. The team will meet to discuss your personality, specific preferences and goals for your day. An event design plan with creative and trendy alternatives will be presented for your review. Upon approval, we will work together to turn your fantasy into reality.
Even with all the above accomplished, remember that fantabulous weddings do not happen by themselves…..Period. Having someone there as your voice on your wedding day is essential to the success of the day and to keeping your sanity intact. Relax, and let us handle the details.
If you do, this will be…..
YOUR WEDDING DAY!It’s here! You wake up feeling refreshed and excited. You’ve been planning for months and it’s been so much fun! The process wasn’t time consuming and you had absolutely no planning stress. You’re satisfied with your decisions and you know that your personal and professional design team is working together to pull together every last detail!
Because of all this, your “to-do” list is virtually non-existent. You’re surrounded by the family and friends you love most. All of you are relaxed. Why? Because everyone is able to enjoy this special moment in your life. The love of your life is waiting for you…today is the first day of your beautiful life together. And you’re going to celebrate with an amazing ceremony and reception.
Does this sound like the day you want for you, your love and loved ones?
If you want to eliminate the pressure of having to plan a flawless wedding, this is the package for you. From initial concept through the laying of the very last place card, a level of precision is maintained to ensure that your wedding day is not only stress-free, but exceeds your expectations. The services included with this package are as follows:
The Engagement – During this period, you will receive the following services:
- The Vision Meeting: An in-depth meeting (preferably at your home) to discuss who you are as individuals, as a couple and your vision of the wedding day
- Wedding Planning Management
- Development of a web-based project plan to ensure tasks and decisions are executed in a timely manner
- Unlimited meetings within thirty miles of BBS office
- Unlimited contact via phone and email. We guarantee that we will respond to your inquiries within forty-eight hours.
- Etiquette Guidance
- Budget development and assistance with keeping within the budget
- Prioritization of each aspect of the wedding
- Use of a web-based program to track spending
- We guarantee our best efforts to keep you within budget
- Guest Management
- Together we will design, upload and update your wedding website to keep guests informed of your wedding weekend details
- Access to a web-based tool to generate and manage the guest list
- Assistance with scouting hotels for room blocks and confirming desired number of rooms with the reservations department
- Assistance with ideas for, shopping for, assembling and ensuring proper distribution of welcome gifts. A customized newsletter that includes information such as the Wedding Weekend Schedule, Things to Do in the area and directions will be generated. We will also ensure proper distribution of the gifts.
- With your input, a detailed layout of seating arrangements will be created for the reception
- Save-the-Dates, Invitations, Wedding Day Signage
- Provide creative ideas for design and wording based on wedding vision
- Provide stationer with guest list and corresponding mailing addresses
- Receive, stuff, stamp and mail save-the-dates from stationer
- Receive wedding invitations from stationer and take one sample to Post Office to weigh for proper postage; purchase postage for invitations and response cards (couple will be invoiced for the postage)
- Stuff and stamp wedding invitations
- Deliver wedding invitations and guest list to calligrapher
- Pickup wedding invitations from calligrapher
- Hand cancel and mail invitations at post office
- Receive and record RSVPs
- Discuss design of all additional wedding day signage: menu cards, escort posters, place cards, table numbers, etc.
- Ceremony Consultation and Guidance
- Schedule and attend a meeting with your Officiant and ceremony musicians
- Discuss family information, special seating requirements, processional and recessional order
- Create a wedding day program and ensure all revisions/additions are noted prior to final print
- Ensure any special and sentimental touches are added to the program
- Provide information on where to obtain marriage license
- Event Professionals
- Provide recommendations for event professional including but not limited to: venues, photographer, videographer, caterer, disc jockey, band, dance instructor, Officiants, attire, transportation, lighting, florist, cake and many more!
- Schedule and attend all meetings
- Keep event professionals informed of their specific line item budget
- Review and negotiate contracts
- Remain in constant contact with the professional to confirm all details
- Maintain deposits and payments to all professionals
- Itemize and include all subcontracted professionals on one invoice from Bliss By Sam
- A timeline will be forwarded at least one week in advance of event and follow-up via telephone 24-48 hours prior to the event
- Assist with ensuring all balances are paid prior to the wedding weekend
- Ceremony & Reception Event Design
- Assistance with choosing innovative wedding colors, theme & style
- Provide a rendering of the concept
- Coordination of a mock table setting-Schedule and attend menu tastin
-Facilitate delivery of sample floral centerpiece, chairs, chargers, linens and stationer
-Discuss room layout
- Discuss favor ideas and assist with order placement. Ensure they are assembled and placed correctly during the reception
- If not already with BBS, retrieval of the following prior to the wedding weekend: guest book and pen, toasting flutes, cake serving set, flower girl basket, ring bearer pillow, aisle runner, etc.
- Provide final headcount to caterer by specified due date and perform a complete reconciliation between the expected number of guests versus everything related to guest count (i.e. number of tables, favors, floral centerpieces, etc.)
- Wedding Party Management
- Send correspondence in regards to what‟s expected of each participant during the wedding weekend
- Creation of a detailed Wedding Day Itinerary which will be provided to all participants at least two weeks in advance
- At least two additional associates to assist the consultant
- Ceremony rehearsal coordination
- Ceremony execution
- Confirm that event professionals are arriving on time and serve as the main point of contact
- Ensure event professional and wedding party itineraries are executed and handle any last minute details
- Distribute gratuities to the wedding professionals
- Assist couple and bridal party as needed
- Transport small items as needed between the ceremony and reception (programs, gifts, cards)
- Ensure all flowers are dispersed per the floral agreement
- Ensure proper placement of the following on the wedding day: programs, guest book and pen, toasting flutes, cake serving set, flower girl basket, ring bearer pillow, aisle runner, etc. Also, ensure these items are re-packaged and secured by the designated person.
- Set-up escort cards, place cards and ensure all other wedding day signage is in place
- Ensure all special requests are carried out (delivery of wedding day gifts between the couple, favorite drink available at the end of the ceremony)
- Ensure wedding day timeline is executed and that the MC is announcing the entertainment and special events in a timely manner
- Complete use of the Bridal Crash Cart (emergency kit)
- Ensure gifts are secured by the designated person
- Coordinate Formal Exit
- Decorate the honeymoon suite and ensure overnight luggage is placed in the get-a-way car. Suite must be within 15 miles of the reception location.
Post-Wedding Activities – After your wedding, we will:
- Retrieve tuxedos and return them to the formalwear store
- Return cake rental items
- Possible submission of photographs to local and national magazines/websites
Are we a Match?
If yes, are you ready to get started? Click here to schedule your Free Complimentary “Get Acquainted” Consultation.
View other packages we have available to by clicking on the links below: