Do any of these describe you?
- I am a blogger and I blog on Blogspot
- I am a blogger and I blog on WordPress.COM
- I am a blogger and I blog on WordPress.org BUT I don’t know what to do with all of these plugins
- I am an online entrepreneur and my store is on Facebook
- I am a stay-at-home mom or dad who wants to transition into becoming a work-at-home mom or dad
- I am a work-at-home mom or dad and I want to learn about web administration so I can start offering that as a service
If you feel that you are one or more of the guys I mentioned up there, then this workshop is for you. VA Support Pro’s WordPress 101 Workshop is up for another run on May 10, and this time it’s gonna be in the south! Yay!
Join my amazing friends The Happy WAHM and The Techie Mom at Le Petit Cheri, Molito Alabang, and get to know more about WordPress. This is a great opportunity for you guys to ask the questions you’ve always wanted to ask about this platform. Trust me, these two are good. They’ve been helping me manage my site for almost 2 years now, and while I still feel clueless at times, it helps to know that there is always someone I can call who can help me out.
So, again, May 10, 2014, 10am-4pm at Le Petit Cheri, Molito Alabang. Click here to register.