Real Chicago Wedding – Jewel and Jim
Today on the blog we’re so excited to share with you one of the striking couples – Jewel and Jim. Jewel and Jim’s love story is a magical one, and it only makes sense that they celebrate their wedding in magical downtown Chicago on August 9, 2014.
So how did Jewel and Jim’s story begin? Once upon a time, Jewel took a trip to Thailand for some much needed rest and relaxation. As she explored, Jewel came across the ancient Emerald Buddha statue where she made an extraordinary wish to find her soul mate. Back home Jim’s heart was wishing for the same thing. When Jewel returned home stateside, Jewel took that wish in her heart and took deliberate action. Before long destiny and fate collided and Jewel and Jim met for a first date where there was chemistry, positive energy, love, and the foundation for an extraordinary relationship. And the rest is history. . .
Join us as we relive the excitement, energy and joy surrounding this loving marriage between Jewel and Jim.
- Wedding Planner: Bliss by Sam – Wedding and Event Planners
- Photography: Eric Rademacher for Fig Media
- Event Designer: Doug Nickless
- Reception and Ceremony: The Langham, Chicago
- Favors: Sweet Time Inc.
- Cake: Elysia Root Cakes
- Florist: Anthony Gowder Designs
- Musicians: Just Music Chicago
- Catering: Melon Express Catering Company
- Make-up Artist: Bianca Hillsman
- Hair Stylist: Danyel Nicole