Final Month Coordination
The Violet Package
You’re planning your entire wedding and you just need a little guidance and someone to carry out the details. Trying to wrap up things at work, while at the same time trying to finalize the details for the wedding, will make the weeks leading up to your wedding day extremely busy.
If you’ve secured all of your wedding professionals, but would like someone to tie up the loose ends so that you can enjoy those final weeks of your engagement and your wedding day, this is the package for you!
The Engagement – During this period, you will receive the following services:
- Two meetings:
- The first to begin discussing timelines and chosen professionals
- The second at the ceremony and reception venues to discuss event design and layout.
- Unlimited contact via phone and email. We guarantee that we will respond to your inquiries within forty-eight hours.
- Creation of a detailed wedding day itinerary which will be provided to the entire wedding party at least two weeks prior to the event.
- A timeline will be forwarded at least one week in advance of event to all event professionals and follow-up via telephone 24-48 hours prior to the event
The Wedding Weekend – The weekend of the wedding, you will receive the following services:
- Ceremony rehearsal coordination (up to two hours)
- Ceremony execution
- At least one additional associate to assist the consultant
- Confirm that event professionals are arriving on time and serve as the main point of contact
- Ensure event professional and wedding party itineraries are executed and handle any last minute details
- Assist couple and bridal party as needed
- Arrange for food and beverages for the bridal party during pre-ceremony preparations
- Transport items as needed
- Ensure all flowers are dispersed per the floral agreement
- Ensure proper placement of the following on the wedding day: programs, guest book and pen, toasting flutes, cake serving set, flower girl basket, ring bearer pillow, aisle runner, etc. Also, ensure these items are re-packaged and secured by the designated person.
- Set-up escort cards, place cards and ensure all other wedding day signage is in place
- Ensure all special requests are carried out (delivery of wedding day gifts between the couple, favorite drink available at the end of the ceremony)
- Complete use of the Bridal Crash Cart (emergency kit)
- Distribute gratuities to the wedding professionals
- Ensure gifts are secured by the designated person
- Ensure designated persons break-down ceremony and event design at the end of the wedding
- Decorate the honeymoon suite
Post-Wedding Activities – After your wedding, we will:
- Retrieve tuxedos and return them to the formalwear store
- Return cake rental items
- Possibly submit photographs to local and national magazines/websites
Are we a Match?
If yes, are you ready to get started? Click here to schedule your Free Complimentary “Get Acquainted” Consultation.
View other packages we have available to by clicking on the links below: