You’re engaged! The fun of planning your special day has begun. You are busy but willing to sacrifice the time needed to plan and design your wedding day. You are looking forward to attending meetings, running a myriad of errands, and working directly with wedding professionals to create your design concept. But…
Do you now feel like you’re “stuck”?
Are you afraid that you’ve forgotten important aspects in planning your wedding?
Do you need some help designing and pulling the details together for your wedding?
Do you want someone to manage your wedding day so that you and your family can be stress-free?
If the answer to any of the above questions is “YES!”, here’s…
With our guidance and expertise, you will interview, select, and meet with your wedding professionals for your ceremony and reception venue, photography, catering and so much more…..how exciting!
And don’t forget…..even after you‟ve spent hours planning and putting everything into place, your fantabulous wedding will not happen by itself. Having someone there as your voice on your wedding day is essential to the success of the event and to keeping your sanity intact. Relax… and we‟ll handle the details.
If you desire more “hands-on” involvement in the planning of your wedding, while employing the expertise of a wedding planning professional, this is the package for you. The services included with this package are as follows:
The Engagement – During this period, you will receive the following services:
- The Vision Meeting: An in-depth meeting to discuss who you are as individuals, as a couple and your vision of the wedding day
- Wedding Planning Management
- Development of a web-based project plan to ensure tasks and decisions are executed in a timely manner
- 10 one-hour consultations (in person or via telephone) to discuss solutions for your planning issues and concerns
- Unlimited contact via phone and email. We guarantee that we will respond to your inquiries within forty-eight hours.
o Etiquette Guidance
- Budget development and assistance with keeping within the budget
- Prioritization of each aspect of the wedding
- Use of a web-based program to track spending
- We guarantee our best efforts to keep you within budget
- Guest Management
- Access to a tool which will allow you to design, upload and update your wedding website to keep guests informed of your wedding weekend details
- Access to a web-based tool to generate and manage the guest list
- Assistance with scouting hotels for room blocks
- Assistance with ideas for welcome gifts. Development of a customized newsletter that includes information such as the Wedding Weekend Schedule, Things to Do in the area and directions. We will also ensure proper distribution of the gifts.
- Save-the-Dates and Invitations
- Provide creative ideas for design and wording based on wedding vision
- Receive and record RSVPs
- Ceremony Consultation and Guidance
- Schedule and attend a meeting with your Officiant
- Discuss family information, special seating requirements, processional and recessional order
- Create a wedding day program and ensure all revisions/additions are noted prior to final print
- Ensure any special and sentimental touches are added to the program
- Provide information on where to obtain marriage license
- Ceremony & Reception Event Design
- Discussions to assist with choosing innovative wedding colors, theme & style
- Discuss favor ideas and ensure they are assembled and placed correctly during the reception
- Retrieval of the following prior to the wedding weekend: guest book and pen, toasting flutes, cake serving set, flower girl basket, ring bearer pillow, aisle runner, etc.
- Provide final headcount to caterer by specified due date and perform a complete reconciliation between the expected number of guests versus everything related to guest count (i.e. number of tables, favors, floral centerpieces, etc.)
- Event Professionals
- Provide recommendations for event professional including but not limited to: venues, photographer, videographer, caterer, disc jockey, band, dance instructor, Officiants, attire, transportation, lighting, florist, cake and many more!
- Review contracts
- A timeline will be forwarded at least one week in advance of event and follow-up via telephone 24-48 hours prior to the event
- Assist with ensuring all balances are paid prior to the wedding weekend
- Wedding Party Management
- Creation of a detailed Wedding Day Itinerary which will be provided to all participants at least two weeks in advance
The Wedding Weekend - The weekend of the wedding, you will receive the following services:
- At least one additional associates to assist the consultant
- Ceremony rehearsal coordination
- Ceremony execution
- Confirm that event professionals are arriving on time and serve as the main point of contact
- Ensure event professional and wedding party itineraries are executed and handle any last minute details
- Distribute gratuities to the wedding professionals
- Assist couple and bridal party as needed
- Transport small items as needed between the ceremony and reception (programs, gifts, cards)
- Ensure all flowers are dispersed per the floral agreement
- Ensure proper placement of the following on the wedding day: programs, guest book and pen, toasting flutes, cake serving set, flower girl basket, ring bearer pillow, aisle runner, etc. Also, ensure these items are re-packaged and secured by the designated person.
- Set-up escort cards, place cards and ensure all other wedding day signage is in place
- Ensure all special requests are carried out (delivery of wedding day gifts between the couple, favorite drink available at the end of the ceremony)
- Complete use of the Bridal Crash Cart (emergency kit)
- Ensure gifts are secured by the designated person
- Coordinate Formal Exit
- Decorate the honeymoon suite. Suite must be within 15 miles of the reception location.
Post-Wedding Activities – After your wedding, we will:
- Retrieve tuxedos and return them to the formalwear store
- Return cake rental items
- Possibly submit photographs to local and national magazines/websites
Are we a Match?
If yes, are you ready to get started? Click here to schedule your Free Complimentary “Get Acquainted” Consultation.
View other packages we have available to by clicking on the links below: